We take a proactive approach to safety by employing a full-time risk management specialist. Our safety programs includes new hire orientation, weekly toolbox talks, confined space entry, forklift operator and aerial lift certification, respiratory protection and First Aid and CPR training for foremen. In fact, H.T. Lyons Inc. was awarded “Top Honor” for the 2015 Safety Recognition Award presented by the Mechanical Service Contractors Association of Eastern Pennsylvania and the Service Contractors Association of Greater Delaware Valley.
Our safety record exceeds the national industry average:
- EMR = 0.663
- Recordable Frequency Rates for 2016 = .62 thus far
- We have worked over 2,500,000 man-hours without a Lost Time Injury.
Some of the safety awards we have won include:
- MCAA –2015, 2011, 2010, 2009 Safety Excellence Award
- ASA – 2010, 2009 Exemplary Safety Award for No Lost Time Incidents
- SMACNA –2011, 2010, 2009 Safety Excellence Award
- MSCA– 2011, 2010 Safety Excellence Award for 250,000-500,000 man hours – 1st Place
Current customers who have recognized our safety commitment:
Please view some of the notable projects our Company has constructed in various market segments.